About our group: The Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing (ICP) group aims to foster collaboration in public procurement in the Portland Metro area. The group meets regularly to share information on new contracts and projects, learn from guest presenters, coordinate joint or permissive cooperative procurement opportunities and receive updates from the Oregon State Procurement Office.
ICP Meeting Calendar: We welcome you to join our upcoming meetings and events if you work in public purchasing!
Google Drive for ICP Documents: This folder contains cooperative contracting resources like flow charts, training documents from member agencies, and meeting notes.
Looking for a cooperative contract?
- Please check out the additional resources section below where you’ll find our ICP contracts list among many resources.
- Utilize CoProcure, a mission-driven startup, that offers a free search tool that provides information about suppliers and contracts available to our region. Use CoProcure to find suppliers and contracts from Columbia Chapter ICP members as well as national and regional purchasing cooperatives, states, and local agencies.
Start your search
The basic instructions are as follows:
- Enter any keyword (contract number, lead agency or product/service) and submit.
- Refine your search further with more detail, if too many results are returned.
- If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can submit a request (click the help link in search results) for CoProcure support with your search.
Share Cooperative Contracts!
We need your help in providing access to contracts from your agency (bid solicitations, contracts, amendments and renewals). The more contract documents we collect, the more we can help members save time and money through collaboration. We hope to help agencies share all contracts, as even contracts that are not cooperative can inform opportunities for cost savings and collaboration across our membership.
ICP and Cooperative Contracts List
View lists of local and national contracts that contain cooperative language at the link above. If you have contracts to add or change on the ICP Cooperative Contracts spreadsheet, please email the info to Celeste (email is below).
Cooperative Contracting Consortiums: Click here for a list of some cooperative Contracting resources.