Date(s) - November 07, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Matt Dishman Community Center
11:30 Welcome and Introductions – Elvis Carter and Christy Tran
11:50 Chapter Updates
- Chapter Board Election Reminder – Nick Ioanna
- Holiday Luncheon – Julie Hoffman
- Membership Renewal – Emmanuel Amunga
- Pro D – Kathi Braeme Burr
- Reverse Vendor Trade Show Recap – Diane Seaton
12:10 Presentor: Jonathan Rivin, Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
“Using Life Cycle Thinking in Procurement”
As public procurement integrates sustainability into purchasing protocols, life cycle thinking should be included in decision making. This presentation will review life cycle concepts, provide examples and discuss using life cycle thinking in purchasing decisions.
1:00 Adjourn – Elvis Carter and Christy Tran
Bookings are closed for this event.
Comments are closed.