Date(s) - May 03, 2018
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Categories No Categories
11:30 Welcome and Introductions – Denice Henshaw
11:55 Chapter Updates
- Pro-D Announcements – Kathi Braeme-Burr
12:00 Panel Discussion
- Contract Administration
Members on the Panel:
- Craig Johnsen, CPPO, CPPB
- Purchasing Manager (Retired) / Port of Portland
- Eric Wicks, CPPB
- Procurement Manager-Contract Administrator / Tualatin Valley Fire&Rescue
- Julie Hoffman, CPPB
- Procurement Analyst-Associate Mgmnt Analyst / Metro Regional Government
- Paula Rickman, CPPB
- Senior Procurmeent Analyst / Multnomah County Purchasing
1:00 Adjourn – Denice Henshaw
Tricolor Rotini w Pesto, Red peppers, Spinach, and Broccoli
Stuffed Mushrooms w’ Collard Greens
Mini Panini Sandwiches (Beef w’ onions, Cran turkey, Pesto tom cheese)
Mini Baked Potatoes Bites w’ Bacon & Chives
Salmon & Sweet Potato Cakes w’ Caramelized Onion Remoulade
Chicken & Sausage Gumbo Rice Bites (Veggie option) – Both options
Assorted Mini dessert tray- Tarts, Brownies, and Mini cakes( GF options)
Coffee/ Tea with all condiments
Cost for non-members to attend is $25. One time guests welcome at no charge.
Parking is limited: please carpool or use public transit. Thank you!
Bookings are closed for this event.
Comments are closed.