Date(s) - December 03, 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
11:30 Welcome and Introductions – Elvis
11:35 Chapter Announcements / Reminders
• Elections results – Elvis
• Pro-D Updates – Kathi
• Virtual Holiday Happy Hour at 5pm on December 17th – Tessa
• Membership updates & renewal reminder – Emmanuel
• MOY/BOY – call for nominations (Manager of the Year, Buyer of the Year)
• 2021 Columbia Chapter budget – Anthony
• Columbia Chapter Handbook revisions – Gina
11:50 Installation of new Officers/Directors –NIGP Chapter Ambassador (TBD)
12:00 How Unlikely Partners Can Make You Successful: The realized value in a
collaborative Buyer & Supplier relationship and why it matters – Presented by David
Addressing realized value in collaborative Buyer/Supplier relationships and why they matter.
How can you utilize your strategic partners to bring private sector solutions to your public
agency and improve your overall value to the agency while staying in regulatory compliance?
How do you effectively measure contractor/vendor performance, justify overall savings or
share risk management within product or services procurements? There’s overall value to an
agency when procurement, departments and vendors communicate to implement mutually
beneficial solutions and you are the key.
1:00 Adjourn – Elvis Carter
Bookings are closed for this event.